It may sometimes be difficult to get exactly what you want when it comes to selecting your ideal towel.
This article covers some introductory remarks and comprehensive comparison between Nano towels vs Norwex towels.
So, let’s dig in.
What Is Nano Towels All About Anyway?
Nano towels represent a cleaning cloth which makes use of a brand-new revolutionary tech that can save you a lot of money.
Essentially, it replaces the expensive & toxic paper towels that you should avoid for the sake of your environment. It cleans with water only making your surrounding safer, greener, and healthier. The towel is used in ways such as washing spills, glass, floors, stainless steel and so on.
Nano towels have the unique fabric that’s finer than ordinary human hair and its made of roughly 100,000 fibers per square inch. It entirely removes dirt, grime, liquid, and dust from surfaces without the need for chemicals.
In fact, Nano towel can serve much better than any regular paper towel or household cleaning chemical.
What are Norwex towels?
It is a supple, soft, and lightweight body and bath towels made from super-absorbent Microfiber.
The Norwex towel contains the self-purifying properties and they dry quickly, and therefore always ready for use.
The fibers in this towel are about 1 out of 100 of the diameter of the human hair, and this aspect makes the fibers less visible to the bare eyes. Generally, the fibers are spun into a thread and then bundled together before being woven into a towel.
A single Norwex microfiber towel has a split appearance when observed under a microscope. The distance between the split creates a bigger surface on the fiber itself.
After the single fibers are combined to form a separate thread and then a complete towel, the end product is a masterpiece that posses a fantastic ability to pick up and trap dirt plus the superior absorbency and scrubbing power.
The lightweight, luxurious, antibacterial microfiber that is used to create the Norwex towel is somewhat likely the softest fabric your skin will ever touch.
The hand towels come in sizes of 70 cm x 35 cm, while bath towels come in sizes of 10 cm x 70 cm.
Nano towels vs Norwex towels: The Differences
Wondering whether to buy a Nano towel or a Norwex towel?
Well, here is a comparison between the two.
• Average Customer Reviews on Amazon.com : At the time of writing this article, Nano and Norwex towels had the following customer ratings; Nano Towel: 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2031 reviews & Norwex Towel: 4.6 out of 5 ratings from 239 reviews.
• Material – Nano towels are made of a new generation of fabric technology called the Nanolon fiber while Norwex is made of microfiber cloth. Nanolon are actually a superior technology. That’s something worth considering.
• Health matters – Nano towel require the use of ordinary water only and therefore eliminates the use of chemicals. Similarly, Norwex towels require no chemicals to use. Thus, the two types of towels play a fundamental role in promoting environmental conservation by reducing chemical exposure to the surrounding.
• Environmental friendly – both Nano Towels and Norwex are environmentally friendly and perfect replacement of the paper towels.
• Top seller- Although Norwex towel is rated 4.6 out of 5 ratings from 239 customer reviews, Nano towel is the top seller as compared to the latter with 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2031 reviews.
• Color – Norwex towel color ranges from purple, grey, pink, green while Nano towels are customized in an assortment of different colors including green and white.
• Size – On the one hand, Norwex towel comes in 17.72” x 17.73”, large, and combo pack sizes, while on the other, Nano towel’s dimension is 14 x 14 x 14 x inches
• Shipping – Norwex towel offers free shipping whereas Nano towels charges at least $6.95 shipping costs.
• Item Weight- Norwex towel weighs roughly between 3-4 ounces while Nano towel comes with about 4.2 ounces shipping weight
• Cost – One pack of Nano Towels goes for about $19.95 plus $6.95 shipping fees that total to $26.9 while Norwex towel costs roughly $31.35
• Country of origin – While the Nano towel belongs to a company called Life Miracle based in the United States of America, the Norwex microfiber is a product from a company located in Norway. In spite of the difference in the places of origins, both the Norwex and Nano towel Microfiber are manufactured in China.
Final Thoughts: Nano Towels are definitely BETTER than Norwex towels
Paper towels that sit in your washroom, kitchen counter or even at your place of work may seem to be a common requirement in your everyday life.
However, do you know that those very same paper towels can cause massive damage to you and the environment?
At least with using norwex or nano towels you’re not contributing to damaging the environment.
That’s a good thing.
Plus, after taking a shower or a bath, you want to wrap your body using a towel that is much more than just absorbent. You need a towel that’s soft, warm, and luxurious to pamper and caress you as it quickly dries your skin. Although it feels good to have such a towel, it is even more fulfilling to use a towel that takes care of your health and environment. That said, Nano towel or Norwex towel will just do the job for you.
However, after revising all the points discussed in the previous section where we compared nano towels features to those of norwex, I think you’ll agree that Nano towels may be in the lead here.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Do you agree that nano towels are superior to norwex towels?